Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Site Milestone! 600,000 views!


I don't have any new math concepts to present in this post.  Rather, I just want to announce that my site has reached another milestone, because as of this morning it has received more than 600,000 views!  That's a lot of traffic, and has come a long ways since I started.  So, I just want to send a brief thank you to everyone who has ever come by my site or contributed in any way, especially those who have stimulated discussion in my posts, suggested new topics for me to cover, and to all of those other sites out there that have generously linked to mine.  Math is not a simple topic for many students, and I am extremely happy that I am able to provide any degree of assistance in making these concepts more accessible and understandable.  Thanks to everyone for your support, and here's looking at 1 million views!


1 comment:

Related Posts