Thursday, February 23, 2012

Math Carnival Submissions


The Math and Multimedia Carnival is coming up again soon, and the next one will be posted here on Math Concepts Explained!  It will be the 21st edition of the carnival, so hopefully it will have a great turnout by the carnival contributors.  The number 21 obviously has a lot of significance in all sorts of ways, so hopefully the 21st Math and Multimedia Carnival will have a wide variety of interesting articles to mirror the many different meanings for this special number.  I'm looking forward to hosting it and can't wait to see what great articles are going to be submitted for it!  Before that, I just want to briefly explain the math carnival submission process.

For those of my readers who are interested in submitting an article to the 21st Math and Multimedia Carnival that will be on my website, you can either submit your contribution to the carnival submission form site, or email it directly to me at mathconcepts101[at]gmail[dot]com.  Feel free to comment or ask me questions at this email address as well.

The carnival will go live on Monday, March 19, 2012.  I would appreciate if any submissions that you want considered for the carnival could please be submitted by Friday, March 16 (either through the blog carnival submission website linked above or emailed to me).

Personally, this is the first time I've ever hosted the Math and Multimedia Carnival.  Blog carnivals are new to me, so hopefully I'll be able to do a good job at it!  On that same note, I have also recently submitted my first article to a blog carnival, which can be found on the latest (20th) edition of this same math carnival.  

For those who are like me and are new to blog carnivals, Guillermo (who maintains this carnival, and is also the owner of the website Math and Multimedia) has provided several good resources.  Some of these are:
So, here's hoping for another successful Math and Multimedia Carnival!  Remember to get your submissions in on time, and remember to come back to Math Concepts Explained on March 19 to see all the new articles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts